quinta-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2007

Party Plans

Last Sunday Emily woke up inspired to prepare a party for the family. Of course she started out with making a list (with a place to check each task as she completed it).




At 6pm we were ready for her party. She prepared a menu of what would be served: fruit on the stick, cheese sandwiches, pickles, butter and jelly sandwiched, carrot sticks, yogurt, juice, coke, etc. As each one of us ordered, she dutifully "wrote" it down in her notebook and off she went to get things ready.

It just melted my heart to see her proud face as she walked in with her tray filled with our orders.



In the meantime, Daddy and Eric were having a blast!


2 comentários:

Michelle disse...

Que foto LINDa do Leno e Eric!!!

Emily, I wish I were there to place my order too. You sound like an AMAZING party planner. I think you should start a buisness. The food looked DELISH!!!
~your favorite Tia Michelle

Anônimo disse...

Oh Emily - you are so sweet. I can't wait to spend so much time with you. You are going to want a break from this Tia because I am going to just smother you with hugs and kisses ;-) Your party looked like so much fun - wish that i could have been there!

ANd i LOVE that picture of Leno and Eric. So precious...

I MISS YOU so stinkin much it hurts!