quinta-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2007

A Christmas Feeling


There is something so peaceful and refreshing about Christmastime. I get this every year. At first I´m going crazy cause there are so many things I want to get done! But then, once the decorations are up and a few traditional cookies are baked, I just want to chill. There is such a Christmasy feeling in sitting beside a lovely lit-up tree, listening to that same familiar cd playing in the background, eating a delicious butterball. It´s a cozy, homey, feels like family sort of feeling...and I love it!

2 comentários:

Michelle disse...

Ah.....que gostoso...queria esta ai para comer os cookies com voces and get all "homey and cozy" together..

Anônimo disse...

you and your brother are very much a like :-) I like that Christmas family feeling too but can i substitute the butter ball for a can of coke and chips?