quinta-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2007

Bits and Bites






Yesterday was Christmas cut-out cookies night. Patricia came over to help us out. Since Mommy´s recipe for cut-outs was kind of hard to make, I decided to try a new recipe from Good Housekeeping..should be good, right? Well, I guess it could´ve been! Lets see...if I hadn´t tried to half the recipe, but forgot to half the amount of cinnamon, oh, and a really neat ingredient that I guess is a new thing for cookies but I forgot to add...um...sugar! :-) So, in the end they didn´t look good and didn´t taste great either! But we had fun!

3 comentários:

Michelle disse...

Eu ri e ri mais e ri mais depois! You need sugar to make cookies? Who knew? That is delightfully, sugarlessly cute!

Voce esta muito bonita, btw. Bem morena!

~ Chimelle

Anônimo disse...

hahahahahahahahah - I think I have done that before with chocolate cookies except i doubled the amount of salt with forgetting the sugar....no wonder I don't like to bake! I just adore these cute kids!

Linda disse...

I once made a dessert for a baby shower for some Dugan, forgot which one, but it was a meringue based dessert. At the time, I had sugar in a Tupperware container, and for some reason also had a whole bunch of salt in a Tupperware container, but hadn't labeled the containers.

I made two batches of dessert with, you guessed it, a cup of salt instead of sugar. Fortunately, as I was putting the pans in the oven, a bit got on my finger and I licked it off my finger and immediately noticed my mistake.

On an unrelated note, I'm so glad to see you are blogging, too. It's so fun to keep up with everybody and your cookie baking looked like lots and lots of fun.