quinta-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2007

Emily first planned cake

I´m discovering more and more things in which Emily is a lot like me. Some things are a surprise to see, others scare me (cause I know the road will get rough up ahead), but most of the time it´s just plain fun to see myself in her.


Lately she has been getting into planning...writing out maps of where we could go for a walk, keeping a picture journal of what she´s done during the day, or retelling stories through pictures. The other day she said she wanted to make a cake. I said sure, we could do that. She then excused herself for a few minutes while she planned what the cake was going to look like. Here is her plan:
After we baked the one-egg cake she decorated it:

And this is the final result!



Notice the 2 yellow flowers on the side and the green leafy thing in the middle (the same as her plan!)

This is one "like-Mommy" that I love...

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

I love that she is a little you. So sweet!

prairierose disse...

Emily, I loved your cake...it's very colorful. You did a great job!

Michelle disse...

ok, are you trying to kill me here? enough cuteness, already! I tia can only take so much...o bolo ficou fantastico, Emily. Maps for a walk...journaling her day...ela e igualzinha voce, Reesha. Que aperto no coracao que da...